Technical Support Services
Technical Support services from Crossway Consulting are provided on a dedicated basis to a range of clients including small, medium and large companies, financial institutions, schools, hospitals and government agencies.
Managed Service Providers (MSP’s)
Many solution providers today are transitioning to a services-led, recurring revenue business model. As businesses increasingly turn to managed service providers to fulfill their information technology needs, the channel is undergoing a major transformation as solution providers add a range of professional and IT hosting services to meet that demand. Crossway Consulting can be a vital solution for MSP’s first tier support needs.
Technical Support Services Team:
Our Technical Support services team is comprised of highly-qualified and experienced technicians with a broad range of certifications, enabling us to offer all levels of support to a variety of support environments with end-users ranging from beginner level to intermediate computer users.
Technical Support Services Capability:
Our technical support staff is able to provide all levels of dedicated tech support for Windows PC’s, Mac’s, Desktops, Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets, Mobile Devices, Handheld Devices, Peripherals, Servers, and Network Devices/Configurations, and many other types of equipment, including proprietary devices.
Technical Support Services for Programs:
Our experienced technical support services team offers all levels of support for a vast and constantly evolving array of programs from off-the-shelf or pre-packaged software to advanced proprietary programs and web-based programs.
Examples of Programs Available for Technical Support:
- Windows OS versions including, 95, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Web Browsers including, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator, MSN Explorer, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome and more.
- Productivity/Office Programs and Suites including the entire Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Access, Adobe Acrobat, Corel WordPerfect, Lotus, Google Docs and more.
- Design programs including Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Expression, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw and more.
- Accounting Software including Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, NetSuite and more.
- Sales/Marketing Programs including ACT, Salesforce, Avidian and more.
- POS Software (Point-of-Sale Programs).
- Mobile Device Software.
- Custom/Proprietary Software Programs.
- Cloud Services Support.
Technical Support Services – Facilities
Crossway Consulting operates a 24/7 call center, with dedicated and shared technical support services, including Level 1, 2, 3 and support escalation/ticketing. Our technical support staff includes bilingual techs and techs with diverse backgrounds, qualifications, certifications and experience.